LEAP will offer two programmatic approaches to entrepreneurship. Traditional incubation requires the business to reside at the LEAP Plaza. It has a programmatic approach to business coaching and training. Benchmarks are set to measure the entrepreneur’s advancement within specified areas of business training.
- Through a partnerships with the Nashville Business Incubator, entrepreneurs can benefit from NBIC business counselors that take a hands-on approach acting as accountability partners and guides. Clients are equipped with the foundation necessary to begin working on their businesses instead of in their businesses. Business counselors encourage global thinking, strategic planning and CEO training.
- The goals of our Business Incubator Program are to:
- Provide affordable office and retail space with flexible lease options for start-up businesses.
- Provide access to financial counseling and resources that specialize in the funding of start-up businesses.
- Provide classroom training and educational programs for program participants and the general business community in both traditional and virtual formats.
- Facilitate program participants’ access to a volunteer network of business and corporate executives who can mentor and help find solutions to challenges facing start-up businesses